Friday, June 7, 2013

!!! Now the Work really Begins.

After two and a half months of online searches, bike adventures, trips around town in the car, negotiating, feeling high, and feeling low I have finally found a studio!

Now the Work really Begins. 

The space Mortimer and I decided upon is in the Ravenswood Corridor!
We will be nestled in a community full of artists, green space, and tasty restaurants. Not to mention the neighborhood is bike friendly, easy access to the Brown El Line, plenty of parking (if I need to drive) and just..awwe..just great!

For the last two months I have not allowed myself to think about ceramic form and function, color schemes, and pattern on pattern schemes, because I just didn't know when or where and how and when..when..when..when..I would be able to work.

Now the Work really Begins.

Back to the pages to sketch out studio lay outs and pottery. !

Now the Work really Begins.


No comments: